Propose a New Organization
We welcome applications for new student organizations on a rolling basis. Please review Brown's recognized student organizations (Undergraduate)/Graduate) to ensure that your organization is differentiated from established groups.
Launch Once Approved
Once approved, please complete this form to launch your SPH student organization/website.
- Reserve Space at SPH
- Explore reservable spaces and room capacities on our Student Spaces page, which includes reservation request information.
- Request Event in Events@Brown Calendar
- Title of event
- Succinct description
- Square image (photo preferred; if using text, ≤6 words for accessibility)
- RSVP preference (you can provide a Google Form or have individual RSVPs emailed to you from the Events@Brown site)
- Contact person + email address
- Co-sponsoring organization, if applicable
- In order for your event to be approved in Today@Brown, it must first be published in SPH's Events@Brown calendar. Please email the following to email@example.com at least one week in advance; once approved, you can then submit to Today@Brown:
- Promote Event on SPH TV Screens
Once your event has been added to Events@Brown, we invite you to promote it on the TV screens in the SPH student spaces (2nd/3rd floors). Canva is a great tool for creating a 16:9 graphic (i.e. presentation in Canva); we highly recommend including a QR code leading to your Events@Brown link. Please email completed graphic to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit Event Receipts for Reimbursement
Once your budget has been reviewed/approved, receipts for food/supply purchases can be submitted for reimbursement. Please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Receipts from your purchase (with proof of payment)
- A flyer or description of the event
- A completed reimbursement form
- In your email, please provide the cost center info: CC40047, PRG114
- You can either copy firstname.lastname@example.org in your email or forward to him and he'll update your budget!