Faculty, students, and staff at the School of Public Health understand the importance of physical, mental, and emotional health and well-being to achieve their goals and life balance. To support you as you support our community, we have curated resources from Brown and beyond.
Education and Student Services
- Located in Room 360 on the 3rd floor
- In order to protect the privacy of those who are booking the Health Room, the School has set up 30-minute appointment slots which people can self-book using this calendar link. If someone needs to cancel a time slot, they just delete it from their own calendar and it will repopulate in the room calendar so someone else can book it.
- A QR code is posted on the door to the Health Room so anyone who forgets to book the room can easily scan the code on their phone and book the room on the go.
- The Health Room is professionally cleaned every evening. However, according to University policy, individual Brown Community members must take responsibility for promoting hygiene practices. To that end, we will provide disinfectant wipe for users.
- 1st floor lobby, by the main entrance
- 5th floor lobby, across from the elevators
- Brown AED Device Locations
- Located on the 3rd floor outside of the Deans Suite lobby, across from the elevators
- NaloxBoxes put lifesaving overdose drugs within ready reach (News from Brown article)
- Brown Health Promotion Harm Reduction Resources
There are many ways to stay connected to SPH and the broader Brown community! Check out our newsletter, podcast, and faculty Twitter accounts to follow.