Brown's unique curriculum helps students learn to engage with others, analyze complex problems, think critically, and create solutions that have real-world impact. With a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to helping others, our students and alumni are ready to make significant contributions to your organization.
Graduates in the Class of 2022
Employed within 12 Months of Graduation
Undergraduates with Honors in Class of 2022
School of Public Health Students
We are proud to announce the launch of our new curated career portal for public health students/alumni to search for — and employers to share — public health-focused opportunities. While optional, if you create an account by sharing your email address, you can easily manage your positions (e.g. mark as filled, duplicate for future openings, etc.).
All Brown University Students
In addition to posting your opportunity in our School's portal above, you can reach over 9,000 students at Brown by creating an account and posting your positions in Handshake.
We want you to maximize your time and effort when recruiting at Brown. As attendance at online information sessions has been increasingly difficult to predict at the school level, we encourage hiring managers to share career opportunities primarily through the School's digital channels. If you would like to host an online information session and hope to reach a broader audience, we recommend using the Brown Center for Career Exploration's recruiting resources.
Search Brown's current student and alumni networks on LinkedIn by location, industry, graduation year, etc. Please note that more public health graduates are connected to the greater Brown LinkedIn page.
You bring the resources, expertise, and connections of your fellow Brown alumni with you. For a general overview of our graduates' next steps, explore our undergraduate post-graduate data and graduate career outcomes. To support your outreach, we encourage you to take advantage of the opportunities below:
- SPH Career Portal
We are proud to announce the launch of our new curated career portal for students/alumni to search for — and employers to share — public health-focused opportunities. While optional, if you create an account by sharing your email address, you can easily manage your positions (e.g. mark as filled, duplicate for future openings, etc.).
- LinkedIn: Share your opportunities directly with students and alumni by joining our LinkedIn Alumni & Current Students Group
- Brown Center for Career Exploration: Register for a recruiting event or learn more about our on-campus interviewing program with Brown's Center for Career Exploration
- BrownConnect: Support students at Brown by sharing internships, research opportunities, and funding with BrownConnect
- Handshake: Reach over 9,000 students at Brown by creating an account and posting your positions in Handshake
- Get Involved: Engage with prospective School of Public Health graduate students as an Alumni Ambassador